Full comeback!

Full skirt/Midi skirt/Vintage style, whatever you want to call it, as long as it's mine! I'd always been more of a pencil skirt kind of girl and I never went wrong until one day while I was scheming through my Instagram feed I saw another fashion blogger wearing a full skirt and it just looked amazing, now this was well about a year ago and I told myself that I would find a skirt similar to it, I started searching online in boutique stores and each time I found something it was just either too pricy or just didn't scream at me. 
I eventually stopped searching and just accepted that I'd probably never wear a full skirt. 
Being independent doesn't mean that I spend all my money on myself, I've got priorities, which mainly involves feeding, clothing and entertaining my niece and little brother and on occasions spoiling my mum, but I do have this philosophy that once a month I do something extra special for myself, whether it's to buy a new perfume, bag or treat myself in an expensive restaurant, i just do something that no one else could do for me at that time. Last month I did extra shopping for my vacation, from new luggage to new pajamas! Even my travel buddy was shocked. So this month I spent more than I ever would on two skirts, not because  I just wanted to spoil myself, but because I fell in love with both skirts and they were both screaming "take me home" 
I always say you know an item is for you when you already know how you'd style it even before you try it on, that's exactly how I felt about both skirts. 


Today I've Styled the white, Cher/Cuba printed skirt in a clean and simple way! 
With a plain white tee and a white sandal here have a look 



Skirt: Touch of bling @FashionKraal | shoes: (old) Legit X Lalla 

Next I'll be showing you how I styled the other fave. Keep it locked. Stay stylish


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Girl

Getting to know me

LET THE MUSIC PENETRATE