More contact please

I cant believe how much people actually care, i didnt realise.
I've been getting a lot of lashes about the posts on the blog.
People are asking me whats happening and to be honest I havent been doing much shoots 
mainly because of repititon of certain items and also because between work and the short days I dont get the time, which shouldn't be an excuse I  know, but hey it'happens.

I also know that some people are asking how to comment or follow the blog or my other platforms so here it goes:

To follow the blog you simply need to be logged in to the google+  if you already have a gmail account you can simply log with those credentials and then you're set! 

for any feedback you can mail me on recklesslyritzy@gmail.com

follow the blog posts for  updates on Facebook simply search: Recklessly Ritzy dont forget to like the page

On a more personal level you can follow the face behind the blog find me on Facebook as Refilwe (Ruth) Matotong

Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat @sexifilwe 

on a lighter note let me share some funnies I found from my instagram feed







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET THE MUSIC PENETRATE

Cover Girl

Getting to know me