When Skies Are Grey

When in doubt  I always go for a monochromatic look and that's exactly what I did 
with this short and simple look.

The only reason I was in doubt is because the weather was not too great on this day, hence the title. 
I secretly wanted to put on sweats and curl up on the couch with a cup of coffee, but I had some errands to run so I had to put on pants and get out of the house.

You will never go wrong with knee rip jeans and lace up flats, I talk about lace up flats all the time as if I have more than one pair, I don't, but I wear these black one's all the time!
The look came up together with this special grey bat wing sweater, it's so comfortable I actually want to own more than one, but I wont because I need to broaden my style.

Here's a pic of my look, notice how the grey sky puts a cool filter on my pics...

Top and Jeans: Mr Price 
Shoes: Cotton On
Bag: Legit

Thank you for reading
Keep the Faith and Stay Blessed



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET THE MUSIC PENETRATE

Cover Girl

Getting to know me