Staying loyal

Comfort is everything at concert. You're going to be on your feet, you're going to be around a huge crowd and probably out at night. This is why I chose this simple denim shorts, basic white tee, high-top converse sneakers, plaid shirt around my waist and a cross body messenger bag. Turns out I wasn't the only one who hacked Chris Browns style from the Loyal video outfit. 
I saw many girls and guys with a shirt around their waist and many girls with shorts, which was absolutely no mistake because I had no wardrobe failure and I felt like I was oozing of swagger. I didn't use much jewelry because I didn't want anything jumping around or falling off so I went for my  ErabyDjZinhle watch in a hot pink to brig out some vibrance and a simple small pendant chain for the v-neck of my Tee. On the night I wore a beanie so that I didn't have to worry about my hair being in place while I was jumping around, but you'll see in the pictures I also put on a baseball cap which also worked with the outfit. 
Shirt, shorts & Tee: Mr Price 
Sneakers: Converse
Beanie: JayJays
Bag: Sports Scene
Watch: ErabyDjZinhle





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Girl

Getting to know me

LET THE MUSIC PENETRATE