The go-to favourite










High-waisted anything! Jeans or skirts they are always what I gravitate to when I've changed outfits more than three times. 
For this look I paired these amazing pants from the Nandi Ngoma X Legit range with with my favorite and only white shoes from the Lalla X Legit range to dress up my high-waisted pants. To sexify the look, I put on a denim shirt from Mr Price, yes it is a button up, but I didn't make use of the buttons, I just wrapped it around my waist and tucked it into my pants because I wanted to add the statement necklace that you see in the last two pictures. I put on my mirrored aviators, 
Grabbed my backpack and was ready to hit the road for an afternoon out with the girls. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET THE MUSIC PENETRATE

Cover Girl

Getting to know me